Are you looking for a speaker to inspire your audience and deliver engaging, valuable insights that leaves them with an uplifted, ‘can do’ attitude, and concrete actionable value?
Inspiring growth and awareness through communication is one of my true passions in life. Whether through writing, video, podcasts, and of course, live speaking events, I embrace the opportunity to deliver powerful messages that connect with audiences in a multitude of settings.
When a group of people gather for a common passion and purpose – to grow, learn and become leaders on a mission to expand our positive impact in the world through business – the energy is exhilarating, and it doesn’t slow down once the event is over. This is the inspiration behind my full-circle approach of connecting with the audience before, during and after live speaking events, both in-person and through social media.
When you touch people deeply, they will naturally share their experience with their networks, both on and off social media – relaying highlights, key insights and aha! moments from your event.
My Focus: The 5 Ps – Passion; Purpose, People, Planet and Profits
The main focus of my work, as well as my talks, is the 5Ps: Passion, Purpose, People, Planet and higher Profits.
These focus points are the foundation of the conscious leadership skills I speak to and teach about, and help business owners and entrepreneurs not only bring aliveness, passion and purpose into their lives and companies, but also pave a path towards building sustainable business strategies – the kind that have a positive impact on sales, profits, productivity, creativity, innovation, entrepreneurial solution-focused thinking and contentment.
It’s the win-win-win of the new business paradigm of ‘we’.
I am as comfortable delivering a speech to a large, international audience as I am a workshop to a small group of people.
People tell me that they love my talks because I have an ability to build compassionate, trusting bonds, both one-on-one and from a stage. No matter the setting, it is always my goal to deliver uplifting content that leaves people feeling enthused, all while teaching with kindness, love, empathy, authority and professionalism – helping the audience to align with their vision and purpose, and walk away with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Past events I have spoken at include:
- Markedsføringsdagen – an annual ‘what’s hot and next in Marketing’ for all marketing professionals in Copenhagen,
- Social Media Week (Copenhagen) – the largest Social Media conference in the world
- Natural Products Expo West (Anaheim, CA, USA) – the leading North American organic and natural industry trade show
- Natural Products Industry Expo East (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- Big Blab Event Global Entrepreneurship Week (Global)
- Beyond Envy Conference (Global)
- And many other public and private events, including large corporate events, as well as upstart entrepreneurial speaks, teachings and workshops
- I have written articles for and been interviewed by international media such as Inc Magazine, Unreasonable Institute, CBS12 News, YFS Magazine, Kommunikations Forum, Bureau Biz, 5280 Magazine, Social Media Week, In Magasin, Organic Spa Magazine, Clementine Daily, The Muse, New Hope 360, NEXT Accelerator and many more.
|If you are interested in receiving
my speaker kit,
please fill out the form below.
Format is typically 15 min to 1,5 hours. Workshops from 1 hour to several day intensives. Content can be customized based on your specific company or event needs and by agreement. By requesting the Speaking Kit, you will receive pricing and a list of current speak, workshop and trend spot topics. Speaking sessions are in person or via Webinar/video conference format. Sandja travels from Copenhagen, Denmark and/or Boulder, CO, USA.
All speaking themes build on authentic leadership, social and sustainable business trends and practices based on the 5Ps: Passion, Purpose, People, planet and Profits. These themes include values of morality, sustainability, responsibility and purpose. Topics include conscious compassionate leadership and work-life issues; authentic corporate communication and story-telling; authentic corporate marketing and branding; meaningful work-life for leaders, vision holders and employees; employee motivation and productivity; social media marketing as relationship building; sustainable and social business inspiration, thinking and growth; 5P Bottom-line business success; conscious consumerism and capitalism 2.0; and innovative force-for-good entrepreneurship.
Some of the recent topics Sandja has spoken about:
- Global Trend: Female Entrepreneurism
- Sustainable and Social-Impact Entrepreneurial Business
- The Future of Leadership – conscious compassionate leadership
- Financial Alignment: Clearing self-sabotage
- Passion, Purpose and WHY: Building a Strong Company Foundation
- Inspiring Entrepreneurism in Youth: Career and Education
- Good Storytelling: Communication, Media and Branding
- Passion, Purpose and Meaning at Work
- Sustainability and Social Innovation as DNA of Company
- Social Media Marketing = Relationship Building
- Meaningful Business: Life Contentment and Business Opportunity
- Shadow Work and Leadership: Accessing Your Full Power as a Leader
- Authentic Corporate Communication
Sandja is represented by A-Speakers
See Sandja In Action
To learn more about me, my personality or skills when it comes to delivering a powerful, uplifting and empowering message, check out the videos below from some of my previous talks and interviews.
Social Media Week Copenhagen speak + workshop with Sandja Brügmann, CEO The Passion Institute & Thomas Kolster, CEO Goodvertising (1 hour full recording).
Jyske Bank TV interview in Danish with Sandja Brügmann, CEO Refresh Agency and Thomas Kolster, CEO Goodvertising Social Media Week Copenhagen 2015 (in Danish).
Big Blab Global Entrepreneurship Week official host
- Global Trend: Female Entrepreneurship (panel) / awaiting film clip
- Personal Branding speak + workshop with Sandja Brügmann and special guest, Olivia Omega / awaiting film clip
- Entrepreneurship in Scandinavia / awaiting film clip
- Sustainable and Social-Impact Entrepreneurship / awaiting film clip
Beyond Envy Conference 2016 (Global): Smarter Branding